Greatly reduced in price for quick sale! Quantities remaining are indicated. If you want a pair of jeans that are more rugged but comfortable¸ try on these new Premium Performance Cowboy Cut rigid denim jeans from Wrangler.
First¸ these jeans start with a 100% cotton heavyweight broken-twill denim that lasts 20 percent longer and is softer. The smoother inside seams¸ which won't rub your skin¸ come with extra stitching so they'll last longer.
These jeans also sport a slightly lower rise and a relaxed thigh that allows your jeans to move more while you're working. These Wranglers also feature deeper and larger front pockets.
These jeans are like an improved version of Wrangler's classic 13MWZ Cowboy Cut jeans.
- Made of ring-spun 100% heavyweight broken-twill cotton denim that's 20% longer-lasting and softer
- Larger and deeper front scoop pockets that allow you to carry more small items
- Larger watch pocket with a brass rivet allows you to carry more items¸ including a small cell phone
- Slightly lower rise
- Waist is slightly bigger for more comfort
- Relaxed thigh for more comfort and freedom of movement
- Smoother inside seams that decrease chafing and seam twisting
- More stitching on the inside seams for more durability
- Antique brass rivets at the fabric's stress points
- Inside waistband label acts as a fit indicator when it's mixed with your other jeans
- Faux leather Wrangler patch on the back that can be starched
- Updated "W" stitching on the back pocket