Vest Cleaning, Care and Measuring
- Where applicable remove the interior padding of the vest prior to washing (e.g. all phoenix performance vests have removable padding).
- Hand wash the interior lining and pads with cold water and mild soap
- Hand wash your vest in cold water using a mild soap
- Hang your vest and interior padding to air dry
- Machine wash
- Dry your product using heat (e.g. Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer)
- Do not hang to dry in direct sunlight
- Do not bleach
- Do not Iron
- Do not Dry Clean
How to Measure:
- Waist: Measure around your belly button NOT your pants waist size.
- Chest: Lift up arms and measure all the way around chest area.
- Spine: Measure from top of your belt on front side all the way to top of your shoulder.