Ride Right Custom 1200 Series Adult Rodeo Vest
This is a custom product!! No returns accepted after purchase. Please allow a minimum of 8-10 weeks for production/shipping time.
- Zippered front for easy access. The zipper is backed with high-density foam and ballistic material to protect this small but vital area.
- Customizable fit, with three detachable segments and a variety of adjustable fasteners.
- Maximum body coverage across chest and under arms.
- Competition-ready, with number tabs, front pockets, and breakaway shoulders.
- The 1200 Series was tested by Rapra Technology Ltd. for shock absorption in accordance with Appendix A of the BETA specifications for Body Protectors. The vest met requirements, and even exceeded the BETA 7 standard for body protectors.
The 1200 series is a staple of Right Right's line-up of bull riding vests. With its three part construction (two frontal segments and one rear), sharp western styling and double top-stitched seams, this vest is designed to keep your riding hard and looking great. Featuring Ride Right's original Impact Dispersing Shield„¢ configuration, this vest keeps you confident and safe, right out of the gate.
Tall sizing on this rodeo vest is available¸ may take an extra week. These Ride Right vests run quite long. The tall Ride Right vests are about 2 inches longer.
MADE IN AMERICA!