Ride Right 1200 Series Adult Rodeo Vest - Polyduct
This vest is currently out of stock and must be made by the manufacturer. Our system will allow you place an order for this vest , however, please allow a minimum of 8 weeks for production/shipping time.
If you pay for faster shipping please know it will still have to be made and does not speed up the production time.*Also note there is a return fee of $75 on Large, Large-Tall and XL vests. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Zippered front for easy access. The zipper is backed with high-density foam and ballistic material to protect this small but vital area.
- Customizable fit, with three detachable segments and a variety of adjustable fasteners.
- Maximum body coverage across chest and under arms.
- Competition-ready, with number tabs, front pockets, and breakaway shoulders.
- The 1200 Series was tested by Rapra Technology Ltd. for shock absorption in accordance with Appendix A of the BETA specifications for Body Protectors. The vest met requirements, and even exceeded the BETA 7 standard for body protectors.
The 1200 series is a staple of Right Right's line-up of bull riding vests. With its three part construction (two frontal segments and one rear), sharp western styling and double top-stitched seams, this vest is designed to keep your riding hard and looking great. Featuring Ride Right's original Impact Dispersing Shield„¢ configuration, this vest keeps you confident and safe, right out of the gate.
MADE IN AMERICA!